Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quick Patriotic Treat



Fruit-filled Cookie Treats

Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
Sliced strawberries and blueberries
Whip Cream

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin pan. Cut cookie dough into 1/2 inch circles. Place circles into the muffin pan, and press very slightly in the middle (it needs to stay thick on the bottom).  Bake for about 11 minutes, then let completely cool in the pan.  Use a butter knife to carefully remove it from the muffin pan.  Fill with fruit, and top with whip cream!


Sorry I've been missing for a while! Here' a photo of my brother and his new wife. Don't they look so perfect together? It was such a beautiful wedding and reception!


I also did a little craft group at my house. We made these cute patriotic banners.  I knew I was saving my old denim for something!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jinky said...

Glad you're posting again. ~Never would have thought a cookie dough can be muffin shaped ... cool!! I'll have to try this.

Congrats to your brother & sis-in-law!

Jinky said...

Just stoppin' by. I guess you've been quite busy. Miss you.