Saturday, May 7, 2011

Letters for Grandma and Grandpa

Summer Boredom Buster #4



Missing Grandma and Grandpa? Or how about a favorite aunt or uncle?
Create a little stationary holder for them to write plenty of letters this summer!

I found this plastic pot at the dollar store, and then spray painted it white.
Any container will do! I wanted one that would hold 8x10 papers.

All of this was found at the dollar store too! Woop! Woop!


If you want to include the leaf with your flower, tape it first.  It will be easier when wrapping the floral tape around the pen.



I'm sure the kids will love making their own flower pens too!
Ideas to include:
glue sticks
crayons
child scissors
stickers
scrap paper
envelopes


I know...the container needs a little somethin'.  I'll have to find my jute twine. Maybe that will help!


Photobucket

No comments: