Monday, February 21, 2011

A Little Help Here!!!

O.K....so why is it that I'm the closest to the camera...and looking...well...like a marshmallow? Maybe it's because I love marshmallows!  :)
I love having girls night-outs, and spending time with my friends. It's a great time to catch up and talk about the crazy things our kids do!
Anyways, upon downloading this photo...I realized something's gotta change.  My mind is made up. I'm going to the finish line! 

See my new tracker on the top of my blog?
That's my new weight loss tracker! So when I sit down at the computer, I can tell myself to get up and get MOVING!
I've never really cared much about my weight, because I used to be so fit and active.  But in the past few years I've become less active, and more of a home body....and a "stress eater".

This is looking at the beautiful Rockies. We went on a hike a couple days ago, and let me tell you...I got fatigued pretty fast!


So my goal is to be able to ENJOY these awesome views without feeling like I'm about to have a heart attack!
Hopefully every time you look at this blog my little ticker will have moved!

What do you do to stay active??? I'd love to add more ideas to my routine!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Adriana @ Live Laugh Love Learn said...

Love your blog! Love your honesty!
Looking forward to getting to know you better.