Friday, February 11, 2011

Cheesecake Tarts...so yummy!

These are just too yummy! I love how small they are, so I don't feel quite so guilty indulging in their sweet goodness!

(I really do wash my pans! They are just stained with the cooking spray!)



Cheesecake Tarts

2 8oz packages cream cheese
3/4 C sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbsp lemon juice
Nabisco Vanilla wafers

Put 1 vanilla wafer in each cupcake paper.
Cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs and lemon juice. Mix.
Fill papers 2/3 full.
Bake 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Chill, and fill with canned pie filling (cherry, blueberry, etc.)
Makes about 20 and uses 1/2 can of filling.
Remove papers before serving.

Enjoy! But try not to eat the whole pan!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jinky said...

I made these when you posted them on your old blog. --Thanks for the reminder, I think I'm due for another batch!

Donna @ pintedfresh.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for visiting me! I think these are a perfect little treat for this week! I have never posted anything about cooking (still pretty new at this blogging thing) but perhaps I'll follow your lead, and share with you, and whoever else looks at my blog!
Hope you'll stop by "painted fresh" often - I know I'll be here lots!
Have a fantabulous week!
~Donna