Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Minute Gift Idea

Are you feelin' the pressure? Need a last minute gift for someone who has everything?
This was a simple solution for a couple people my husband works with.  They both have young children, so we got a Night Before Christmas book, and I made a "Santa" plate.



I found a clear glass plate for $1.50 at Walmart, and painted some "puffy" permanent paint on it (found in the craft section). Be sure to wash the plate FIRST, or the paint might not stick properly. It takes a while to dry. So plan for that.
Being the impatient person that I am...I took the blow dryer to it!


I'll leave you with some newly fallen snowflakes in my daughters hair.
Hope you're stayin' warm!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristin said...

This was a GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing!

I'm the Mom that's why said...

What a good idea. Wish I looked at it before Christmas was over...hahaha!