Monday, December 13, 2010

She sells sea shells by the seashore...

I participated in the homemade craft exchange from Craftaholics Anonymous this year, and this is what I made for my new friend Shawna...
Shawna love the ocean and traveling, so I thought this would be fun for her!
I simply spray painted some shells white, then mixed them up with natural shells, and hot-glued them onto some wood that I bought at Hobby Lobby.

painted...

sanded...


spray painted... (who knew the spray paint wold eat away the styrofoam plate?)


hot glued...


grabbed some twine...tied a knot...


push the loop through the back...


then bring the strings over the front...crossing them...


wrap around a couple times...hot glue in back...and your done!
Photobucket

1 comment:

linda @ CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Those are super cute Heidi! and so thoughtful!
happy crafting!
Linda