Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Graham Crackers and Frosting

What do you do with all your leftover frosting from a very happy 2-year-olds birthday?



You make graham cracker and frosting treats for an after-school snack!


YUM! This was (and still is) one of my favorite after-school snacks as a child. It always brings back happy memories when I make them for my kids.

P.S.~ I haven't forgotten about the water balloon launcher! It's here...all made, and ready to give to my kids principal as a gift for their "Wet and Wild" Fridays.  My pictures were just horrible, and I've been procrastinating getting more photos.  Anyways, hopefully I can get my act together and get the tutorial up before the weather turns cold! The kids are allowed to wear their swimsuits under their clothes on Fridays, and they turn the sprinklers on during recess because it's so hot outside.  So I thought we could give the principal a water balloon launcher just for fun!


Photobucket

No comments: